- Go to https://www.youtube.com/account.
- Click on Add or manage your channel(s).
- It takes you directly to Brand Account creation. Enter the new channel name and then Create it.
- Switch back to your personal account.
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced
- Under Account information, click either Move channel to Brand Account or Move channel to your Google Account or a different Brand Account.
- Select the new Brand Account to transfer the channel. You will need to delete the automatically created brand account. Check subscribers and make sure it is 0, before click on Delete Channel).
- Check selection and Move Channel.
❗️Note that some content can’t be moved, such as: all comments made by the channel, sent and received messages, verification badges, and automated filter community settings. You’ll see a warning if your channel has this content. If you have a custom URL, it will not be moved to your new channel.