Sometimes you need a GUI on your VPS, or an instance of Ubuntu Desktop to execute platform-specific applications. DigitalOcean doesn’t offer Ubuntu Desktop installations for Droplets, but you can add a GUI to Ubuntu Server.More …
You can get DigitalOcean cloud-init log at
To make Lubuntu more usable inside a VirtualBox VM, you need some setup, like installing the Guest Additions.More …
Setup WireGuard on a Ubuntu VPS is simple and straightforward. At the end of the guide you’ll have a VPN server you can connect to with any client you want.More …
When you first create a new Ubuntu server, there are a few configuration steps that you should take early on as part of the basic setup.More …
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/account.
- Click on Add or manage your channel(s).
- It takes you directly to Brand Account creation. Enter the new channel name and then Create it.
- Switch back to your personal account.
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced
- Under Account information, click either Move channel to Brand Account or Move channel to your Google Account or a different Brand Account.
- Select the new Brand Account to transfer the channel. You will need to delete the automatically created brand account. Check subscribers and make sure it is 0, before click on Delete Channel).
- Check selection and Move Channel.