Get access to the browser
Download the program at from XDA Forum.
Make sure to enable it from Antivirus.
Try access browser using “Open YouTube”. I haven’t tested this method.
Otherwise, try “Open Maps” and do the following steps:
- Search on Google Maps “Hotels”;
- Select one from the results;
- Click on Call;
- Now erase the hotel number and type an emergency number: 112;
- Tap Call and then end the call after a second;
- Click Recents;
- Select the Emergency Number;
- Click the Message icon;
- On the type message field, type www.google.com and click send;
- Now tap on www.google.com in the message;
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top-right corner and select Open In Samsung Internet.
Add a new Google Account
In the browser bar, typr efrp.me and open the website and download technocare.apk (other APKs didn’t work for me) and install the app. Then open Settings App and do the following:
- Remove Find My Device from Device Administrators;
- Disable Google Play Services from Apps;
- Under Accounts add a new Google Account;
- Add back Device Administrators;
- Enable Google Pay Services again;
- Restart the device;
- Enjoy your unlocked phone!
I suggest you to remove the Google account you just added and do a new factory reset after this process to get a clean installation.