With this practical guide, you will create a server that forward the received stream to services like YouTube ad Facebook, as a self-hosted alternatives to services like Restream.
If you want to dive deeper on a multistream setup, look at the article on my blog.
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/account.
- Click on Add or manage your channel(s).
- It takes you directly to Brand Account creation. Enter the new channel name and then Create it.
- Switch back to your personal account.
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced
- Under Account information, click either Move channel to Brand Account or Move channel to your Google Account or a different Brand Account.
- Select the new Brand Account to transfer the channel. You will need to delete the automatically created brand account. Check subscribers and make sure it is 0, before click on Delete Channel).
- Check selection and Move Channel.
Is possible can connect a VM to your LAN and use it as other physical devices, just follow these steps.More …
- Run the following command on Terminal:
$ cat /var/run/reboot-required.pkgs
- Link image to USDZ file like this:
<a href="file.usdz" rel="ar"> <img src="file.jpg" alt="Object XYZ"> </a>